Friday, November 5, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] Effects Mode

Coming in late - I think Randy's problem is the entire Effects workspace is blank rather than just the Effect Editor blank? Correct me if wrong. I have something similar with a custom workspace in 2021.9. It's for browsing so the Timeline has been closed and replaced with a large SOurce Browser. despit many saves, every time I choose this workspace after a fresh launch, the browser is much smaller than how I saved it. I do, as Randy does, choose 'Restore to Saved' at which point the workspace looks like the way I saved it. In 2021.9 there are options 'Open in last known state' or 'Open in last saved state' (the wording my not be right) but these choices don't seem to help.

With Best Wishes, Roger Shufflebottom +44 7973 543 660
Now available – The Media Composer Companion
www.avid-companion.co.uk


On Thursday, 4 November 2021, 13:37:47 GMT, Randy Edwards via groups.io <randyedwards=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:


Anyone have a fix for this?  

When I select the Effects
mode on the Workspace Bar it launches the interface blank.  I have to reset it to either a Restore to default or Restore to saved, then the interface appears. I have to do this EVERY TIME.  It started with 2021.6. I reverted to 2021.5 and the problem vanished but was back with 2021.9

Avid's solution was to revert back to 2021.5 

No comments:

Post a Comment