Thursday, November 4, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] Effects Mode

That sounds correct but if I have the effect track highlighted and just position at the effect switching to effects mode shows the proper effects window.  With the same position and track highlighted the same doesn't happen when I'm switching from color correction directly to effects mode the window is often blank.  If I round trip back to edit and then to effects mode the window is correct.  In my case perhaps there is some subtle architecture under the hood that loses touch with the highlighted track when coming directly from color correction to effects.  Just guessing out loud.  I'll see if I can create a repeatable scenario when I'm back on the system.  I think you are onto what may be happening under the hood.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135574) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment