Friday, November 5, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] Effects Mode

I feel better knowing I’m not the only one experiencing this.  It’s very annoying and messes with my brain flow.  I’ve been editing on Avid since 1992 and it’s impossible to think steps ahead when I have to go backwards every time.  I’m downgrading to 2021.5, where it works, unless someone has a solution. 


I have mapped the Effects mode to a button and can do the keyboard but this does not change the mode, only pops up the Effects editor.

Also when I tried the Avid tech support folks they basically told me I didn’t know what I was doing and didn’t know how to place the cursor on the effect and select the track.  I do. They were not helpful.

Thanks for your help.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135576) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment