Friday, November 5, 2021

[Avid-L2] Disappearing Renders

I posted about this  little while ago.
Thought I had it solved,
when I updated Boris Red to last 64 bit version.

Nope.

I am on MC 2018.9
on a 27" iMac, Mojave, 32GB RAM.

I render Boris Effects, plays as should.
The next time I open the project,
renders are gone.  

This also happens with Pan and Zoom renders.
This was started years ago.  Don't use P&Z
anymore, it goes to AE.

But I am trying to avoid recreating elsewhere,
AE or whatever.

The drive the Media Files live on
is an external SSD, plenty of space.
These renders are either not saved correctly
or somehow get disconnected.

I have run Repair Sequence,
restarted, deleted usual database files etc.

I am outta ideas, any suggestions?


Chip Hess
CFH3 Media



No comments:

Post a Comment