Sunday, July 5, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Opening /Copying User Settings

Hey Luca,

Thanks...I tried that yesterday (and just now) but it doesn't seem like you can copy a Keyboard setting to the Site setting.
 However.. I knowI tried this yesterday but opening the new user (elwoodPC) and then opening the original user that I wanted the keyboard from (elwood) worked ! It opened up the second user as a panel so I could drag/drop the keyboard.

Weird...I'd swear I tried that yesterday and it didn't work the way I expected, but your email made me try it again, So Thanks !

eli
Live Director | Editor
directoreditor.tv
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134610) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment