Thursday, December 5, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] VideoGuys MC subscription renewal vs support renewal?

FOLLOWUP:

I finally got this cleared up.  For some reason, the code had to be sent to an alternate email address.  My regular email address never worked.
It's odd because my regular email address works REALLY WELL receiving all kinds of other crap . . . . . . . ;)

On Dec 5, 2019, at 9:08 AM, Dennis Degan via Groups.Io <DennyD1=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I just did this as well, but I'm having trouble getting a working authorization code from Videoguys.  I had to call them and after talking with Barbara, she provided an email with what I thought was the authorization code, but it does not work.  I'm still waiting to speak with them again this morning (they aren't open yet).
Obviously, I need this code today as my Avid MC perpetual license expires today.

Dennis Degan, Video Editor -Consultant -Knowledge Bank


On Dec 4, 2019, at 1:57 PM, David Yardley via Groups.Io <davidyardley=maccom@groups.io> wrote:

Just bought next years perpetual subscription from two days ago them for 285 US.
Probably cannot claim UK VAT but still a big saving.




Dennis Degan, Video Editor -Consultant -Knowledge Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment