Thursday, December 5, 2019

[Avid-L2] Audio Waveform setting

So I recently made the switch from 2018.12 to 2019.11. I mostly like the new interface, but a few things are tripping me up. Is it possible to tie waveform settings to the timeline view? This is how I've always used it, but now it seems that the waveform settings are tied to the clip. For instance, when I use my Audio workspace, I want the waveforms turned on, but when I switch to my Effects workspace, I want them turned off. I'm linking my workspace settings to my timeline settings, but not getting the results I expect. Am I missing something? Is there a simple setting to adjust this? Thanks in advance!

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133707) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment