Friday, December 6, 2019

[Avid-L2] Sticky mark clip in timeline

Yesterday in 2019.11 I couldn’t clear my V1 in-out (mark clip) marks (which spanned several clips) and reset new ones in the record monitor.I believe this was happening when I had 2 sequences ganged together. Clearing any marks in the source monitor didn’t help. The workaround was to click on a different track in my record monitor timeline (A1) and mark clip, then clear the marks. That would allow me to successfully mark the clip on V1 that I wanted. Anyone else having this problem?
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133708) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment