Thursday, December 5, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] VideoGuys MC subscription renewal vs support renewal?

I just did this as well, but I'm having trouble getting a working authorization code from Videoguys.  I had to call them and after talking with Barbara, she provided an email with what I thought was the authorization code, but it does not work.  I'm still waiting to speak with them again this morning (they aren't open yet).
Obviously, I need this code today as my Avid MC perpetual license expires today.

Dennis Degan, Video Editor -Consultant -Knowledge Bank


On Dec 4, 2019, at 1:57 PM, David Yardley via Groups.Io <davidyardley=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Just bought next years perpetual subscription from two days ago them for 285 US.
Probably cannot claim UK VAT but still a big saving.



No comments:

Post a Comment