Saturday, May 25, 2019

[Avid-L2] I/P Mode greyed out on Sony PVM-2541?

 

I own an old Sony PVM-2541 that didn't originally have the Flicker Free mode.  Sony added that for free many years ago.  I just had the monitor professionally calibrated but the audio sync seems off.  I went to check the I/P mode in system settings and it is darkened with a dash like it's greyed out.  I tried turning flicker free off but it is still greyed out.  Rather than show a mode it just shows a dash.  I haven't looked at this in years so I'm wondering if the calibration, done with calman software, or something got updated with the flicker free mod that deactivated this setting.

I know more recent models like the a250s don't have this setting.  So would the flicker free mod have deactivated this.  I don't know why it would.  Or could something in the calibration process locked this out.  Or am I just missing the right menu setting to activate it?  I've googled but haven't found anything in the menu about why I no longer see the choice.

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment