Saturday, May 25, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] Plug-In for AMA Link to BRAW?

 

Well, I don't know. That's the heart of my question. Anyone from Avid eavesdropping here who can give us an authoritative word on this…?


Much obliged,

D


On May 25, 2019, at 11:01 AM, bigfish@pacbell.net [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Didn't Avid decide a long time ago that it would be the camera manufacturers who develop the ama plug ins?  I assume this is still true so it would fall on Black Magic to come up with plug in, wouldn't it?



---In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, <davaldod@...> wrote :

No, I haven't. As I understand it, Desktoip Video 11.1 is only for people who have Decklink and use the Blackmagic Design video cards. I don't have that.

What I do have is someone shooting material with a Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema camera in 4K BRAW. I need to transcode it to DNxHD for editing in Media Composer, but I prefer to not have to go through Resolve to do it. What I want to do is link to it the way I can with .R3D's or ArriRAW directly through AMA in MC. So far, Avid does not yet appear to support this.

I'm wondering if there's any indication of when they will.

Thanks,

DD

Davaldod



On May 25, 2019, at 12:20 AM, Marcel Brassard <bncrca@...> wrote:

 Blackmagic_Desktop_Video_11.1



__._,_.___

Posted by: Davaldod <davaldod@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment