Friday, March 2, 2018

[Avid-L2] [FR] + Live Link?

 


My system:
Mac 10.12.6/Sierra; MC 2018.2


Hello L2 gang!

Is anyone regularly using the "QT Live Link" feature with success?
I've been doing some testing and I'm not getting a 'live' behavior; I still have to 'Relink to Files' to get the Master Clip to update.

FEATURE REQUESTS (related to Live Link):
If either of the following exists, please let me know (I didn't see anything that immediately jumped out at me).
1) Ability to Enable/Disable Live Link (in the Bin) to one or more Master Clips that are already linked.
2) A Bin Column for Live Link so it's possible to discern how the file was Linked. The Column could simply be called "Live Link" and just include the text "On" when it's in use, and be empty when it's not.

Thanks all!

Cheers,

Benjamin

__._,_.___

Posted by: Benjamin Hershleder <ben@contactben.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment