Friday, October 7, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Most Recent MC Update Playing Nice with 10.10.5 Yosemite?

 

We are running 8.6.0 and 8.6.1 on our machines here at work, all running 10.10.5. My machine at home is running 8.6.3 and it's on 10.10.5.  It's safe



From: "David Dodson davaldod@gmail.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
To: AvidL-2 <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 8:35 AM
Subject: [Avid-L2] Most Recent MC Update Playing Nice with 10.10.5 Yosemite?

 
Just a quick check — I haven't yet installed the latest and greatest MC update, but I always get an unsettled rumble in the pit of my stomach doing these things. I mean, who knows what may have been broken in the course of improving the software?

Needless to say, my momma didn't bring up no idiot so I;m staying miles away from Sierra. Hell, I'm still on 10.10.5 Yosemite, so my question is… has there been any funkiness with the latest MC update and 10.10.5? Am I likely very safe to install? (Not that I can get AppMan to log me in this morning)

Thanks,

DD

David Dodson
davaldod@gmail.com



__._,_.___

Posted by: Shane Ross <shanerosseditor@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment