Saturday, September 17, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Avid Airspeed

 

okay so an UPDATE on my saga with the AirSpeed. I have tried Transfer. I have tried TM 2.2, 2.2.1 and 2.4 and everything seems to be set up right. But when I try to send TO the Airpseed I get this:

 

"Internal error in the DLL that sends media to playback device"

 

When I try to bring clips FROM he Airspeed, I get this:

 

" The required DLL for the ingest machine could not be located"

 

Additionally, the FTP transfer FROM the Airspeed doesnt work due to the default FTP setting of BIN (I) for binary transfer. From a command line FTP, these transfer also fail, however if I dont change the transfer mode to binary, it does in fact transfer the files to a designated folder but the local TE has no awareness of ware to pick these files up to bring into the BIN.

 

There MUST be a version issue, somewhere.

Im on MC 5.5.2

TM is 2.2.1

Airspeed is 2.7.11.R21020


__._,_.___

Posted by: erwabo@msn.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (28)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment