Saturday, September 17, 2016

[Avid-L2] Re: Avid Airspeed

 

Okay...I realized I was using an HD project which isnt supported without an DNxchagne so I created an and NTSC 24P and imported some QT footage from an iphone and set import match project settings. When I try to send to playback device, I get "Unsupported Media Format in project AVID DVCPRO 25, but the AS manual says that NSTC DVCPRO (DV25 411) is supported....Though IM not entirely sure those two are the exact same thing =)
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: erwabo@msn.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (29)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment