Saturday, April 23, 2016

[Avid-L2] Re: OT:4K and new TV's...OT

 

Mike: An XKE? '68 maroon (or better yet racing green) convertible with wire wheels?

Or even a silver Austin Healy Mark II (or was it III?)

I'm salivating

But then again at my age getting into one is a major undertaking. I put my bak out climbing into a TR 5 convertible about two years ago.

Now I'm happy with a Camry Hybrid. But I dream of the '66 Triumph GT 6 I bought new I college.

Tony
Sent from iBreuer

__._,_.___

Posted by: ANTHONY BREUER <tonybreuer@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment