Friday, February 19, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid FX Question

 

I spoke too soon. This setting can be found in the Keyframe Palette (Window->Show Keyframe Palette). Untick "Keep Keyframe Time" and then you should be able to set your duration in the effect editor and the keyframes will adjust accordingly.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 7:58 AM, OklaRoman <oklaroman@gmail.com> wrote:
Which version are you running? If I recall correctly, on older versions, there was a preference setting to "Keep Keyframe Time", which would lock the keyframes. Untick this box and the keyframes should be elastic based on the time set in the effect editor. I say older versions--I'm running FX6.4 and I don't see that setting in preferences. But I may be missing it. It seems the elastic keyframes are turned on by default.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 7:42 AM, pup.beagle@yahoo.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have been given a relatively complex Avid FX effect.  The duration is 1 second but I need it to be faster - say 15 frames. But changing the duration in the Effect Editor causes the animation to be incomplete.  Is there a way around this?

Tim.



__._,_.___

Posted by: OklaRoman <oklaroman@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment