Friday, February 19, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] pros and cons of trashcan mac pro

 

Sorry about the shameless plug but, since we are on the subject of smoking iMac, I thought this might interest some of you.


In January I bought, from the Apple refurbushed store, a IMac 27", 14.2, late 2013, 3.5GHz, i7 with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M graphics processor with 4GB of GDDR5 memory.
8 Gig RAM, 3 TB fusion drive.
I paid CDN $2800.
Last week I changed my mind a bought the latest iMacRetina 2016.

If anyone here is interested I'm letting it go for $1800 colourful canadian dollars.
Still has 11 month of AppleCare.

Caveat? Pickup only in Toronto.

Marcel




On 18-02-2016, at 2:50 PM, John Heiser jpheiser@gmail.com [Avid-L2] wrote:

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Jim Feeley jfeeley@gmail.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Do you recall if he's talking about the late-2016 iMacs? i.e., the latest/current ones? Or earlier models?

I honestly don't know, but I get the feeling he's been on the iMac for over a year. Both the iMac and MacPro are probably of about the same vintage.


----
john heiser | senior video editor
o2ideas
birmingham, alabama, USA

__._,_.___

Posted by: Marcel Brassard <bncrcaxlr@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment