Friday, February 19, 2016

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid FX Question

 

Which version are you running? If I recall correctly, on older versions, there was a preference setting to "Keep Keyframe Time", which would lock the keyframes. Untick this box and the keyframes should be elastic based on the time set in the effect editor. I say older versions--I'm running FX6.4 and I don't see that setting in preferences. But I may be missing it. It seems the elastic keyframes are turned on by default.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 7:42 AM, pup.beagle@yahoo.com [Avid-L2] <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have been given a relatively complex Avid FX effect.  The duration is 1 second but I need it to be faster - say 15 frames. But changing the duration in the Effect Editor causes the animation to be incomplete.  Is there a way around this?

Tim.


__._,_.___

Posted by: OklaRoman <oklaroman@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment