Sunday, November 9, 2014

[Avid-L2] [OT] Help a terminal patient see Tonight Show??!!

 




Hey L2 gang!

I got emailed by an old, very close-to-my-heart friend 
who is trying to help her friend who has terminal brain cancer. 
Here's just a portion of what my friend Denise wrote to me:

"We are trying to get tickets to a Jimmy Fallon show over the Thanksgiving weekend… 
Inheritance of Hope is sending her and her family to NYC to create 
some positive memories for her girls. Her name is Patty Pann 
(you should request to join her facebook account or however that works)….
I don't expect you to get the tickets, just if you understand the process or 
have a number I can start with, I would appreciate it. I don't know where to begin!"

T'heck with "the process" or just a phone number!
So Avid-L2-ers… can anyone out there help her in a more direct way?
There's *has* to be someone on this list with a connection within
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon that can help to make this happen.

My fingers are crossed…
Thanks for any help or ideas you might be able to share (OFF LIST).

Cheers everyone,

Benjamin
---
Benjamin Hershleder



__._,_.___

Posted by: Benjamin Hershleder <ben@contactben.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment