Sunday, November 9, 2014

Re: [Avid-L2] Undocumented Console Command - DNX Data Rates?

 

Michael,


What about this documented command "AMA_SetCachedBitRateLimit"?
Does it look familiar?

Marcel



On 2014-11-05, at 9:48 AM, michael@michaelkammes.com [Avid-L2] wrote:



Hey Gang:


Several years ago, probably around MC ~3.5, I seem to recall being on the phone with Avid dev and they had me use an undocumented console command that allowed me to manually change the data rate for a DNxHD codec...i.e., I could specify that "DNX36" actually encoded at 25mbps, etc.


I can't find any docs on this (hence the suspicion of undocumented)...does this sound familiar to anyone?



~Michael





__._,_.___

Posted by: Marcel Brassard <bncrcaxlr@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment