Friday, August 8, 2014

[Avid-L2] Marianna - Out 8/11/2014 through 9/22/2014

 

All


I will be out of the office starting Monday, August 11, 2014 - taking a "Leave of Absence" for a few weeks - returning to work on Monday, September 22, 2014.  


During my absence, I will NOT be checking email or voicemail or Private messages during this time.  I will respond back to customer inquiries once I return on September 22nd in the order emails, Private Messages and voicemails where received.


I will also have an out of office message on my email so customers know I am out.

Several folks internally will be assisting with my duties while I am away.  I am sure Dave and others will jump in to post where needed.

Be good while I am gone..... 
  
Place nice on the forums .....

Back in mid September.....

xo
Marianna 

__._,_.___

Posted by: marianna_montague@avid.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment