Saturday, December 21, 2013

[Avid-L2] Jagged still images appearing on DVDs from MC 7.02

 

For years I have built programs that included still images that I added to the shows using Moving Pictures.  On DVDs these images appeared of very high quality.  All of a sudden, the images on DVDs appear to be aliased with jagged edges.  I have not found a way to stop the aliasing.  I tried three different DVD encoder/burners, so I don't think it's that --  I tried Avid DVD, Sorenson Squeeze, and outputting directly to a Pioneer PRV-LX1.  They all have the same problem. I tried Avid Pan & Zoom as well as the 64-bit version of Moving Pictures, so I don't think it's there.  


It's as if the still images are only showing one field, though they are interlaced pictures in an NTSC 30i 4:3 Standard Def program.   Any ideas would be most appreciated.  


My system is a Windows 7 - Media Composer 7.02 with Symphony option on an HP Z820.  My video card is a Kona 3g. 


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment