Saturday, November 2, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Project Archive

 

Hey Benny - welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2013, at 3:39 PM, Benny Christensen <benny@producersplayhouse.com> wrote:

 

Here I am back in the Avid saddle after years of FCP experience.

Please realize that before I ask this question I have been all over the Avid site, and Goggle & Youtube searches.

I have finished a few projects in MC7 and now I want to archive the projects and their media. In FCP I would use the Media Manager to consolidate everything into one folder for each project. What is the Media Composer workflow/best practice for this?

Thanks in advance.

Benny Christensen
Producers Playhouse
Oklahoma City

Facebook

"You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead" - Stan Laurel

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment