Saturday, January 12, 2013

[Avid-L2] Bins moving into odd folders when using wacom tablet?

 

Both my wife and I have experienced strange behavior when using the wacom pen over the project window bins will mysteriously move into sub folders randomly.  It's not like an adjacent folder sometimes its a folder down at the bottom of the project window.  It's not just when dragging bins around although that's what's happened to me a few times and today for the life of me I can't find my effects bin even in flat view.  I'm on an intuos 3 and she is on an older graphire.  The things in common are V6 and 6.5 and systems on isis and we are both on macs .  Yesterday I found my bin that disappeared in a bottom folder which was named one of the other work stations and had the search data in it.  Very strange.  Anybody else had this quirky behavior?

John Moore

Barking Trout Productions

Studio City, CA

bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment