Sunday, January 13, 2013

Re: [Avid-L2] Bins moving into odd folders when using wacom tablet?

I regularly find that when I double-click a master clip in a bin, it moves
to another bin. Drives me crazy, also non a Wacom.

--
Sent from my phone. It's got a rotary dial.
Am 13.01.2013 08:26 schrieb "John Moore" <bigfish@pacbell.net>:

> **
>
>
> Both my wife and I have experienced strange behavior when using the wacom
> pen over the project window bins will mysteriously move into sub folders
> randomly. It's not like an adjacent folder sometimes its a folder down at
> the bottom of the project window. It's not just when dragging bins around
> although that's what's happened to me a few times and today for the life of
> me I can't find my effects bin even in flat view. I'm on an intuos 3 and
> she is on an older graphire. The things in common are V6 and 6.5 and
> systems on isis and we are both on macs . Yesterday I found my bin that
> disappeared in a bottom folder which was named one of the other work
> stations and had the search data in it. Very strange. Anybody else had
> this quirky behavior?
>
> John Moore
>
> Barking Trout Productions
>
> Studio City, CA
>
> bigfish@pacbell.net
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avid-L2/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Avid-L2-digest@yahoogroups.com
Avid-L2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Avid-L2-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment