Saturday, January 12, 2013

[Avid-L2] Re: I need Pixela ImageMixer 3SE Video Editing Software

 

Hi everyone,
I saw the posts regarding the pixela software and was wondering if anyone was able to locate a link or place to download or copynthenoriginalnprogram. I have the ca,era but unable to download files without pixela disk. Please help if you can.
Thank you
Kristi

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "mvorderhake" wrote:
>
> --- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "tcat2527" wrote:
> >
> > Hello, everyone.
> >
> > I was just wondering if anyone has this software that comes with the Canon HF200 camera and could post it, or if anyone knew of a link for download. I checked out the Pixela website and all I could find were the updates, not the original program. The updates won't work, because they require the original program.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tom
> >
> I have pixela imagemixer v3.1. Im new to this group so where do i upload?
>
> Maurits
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment