Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Re: [Avid-L2] Media Composer 2021 media replacement issues

Thanks, JB. I don't think it is a folder naming issue. If I get a folder from transfer  named with episode and date and their MDB inside, it's fine.
If I get retransfer of the same media, with their  new MDB, it won't automatically relink to bins in the project. Even If I name the folder the machine name and make a new MDB, it doesn't link. As a test, dragging the MDB into a bin produces clips with media offline. I think it is an Avid version compatibility issue.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136414) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment