Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Re: [Avid-L2] Media Composer 2021 media replacement issues

In your bin, display the Tape column.  What info is in the Tape column on the original clips.  What info is in the Tape column when you drag in the MDB file of the re-transfer media?


Jay


On Feb 7, 2024, at 1:32 PM, grahamsdaddy <ian@ianslater.net> wrote:

Thanks, JB. I don't think it is a folder naming issue. If I get a folder from transfer  named with episode and date and their MDB inside, it's fine.
If I get retransfer of the same media, with their  new MDB, it won't automatically relink to bins in the project. Even If I name the folder the machine name and make a new MDB, it doesn't link. As a test, dragging the MDB into a bin produces clips with media offline. I think it is an Avid version compatibility issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment