Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Simple Resolve Question

Thank you, Mark!!! That does exactly what I wanted.  And once I knew
what to call it, I even found it in the manual.  If anyone from DaVinci
is listening, maybe add a special index to the manual for old Avid
users.  --J.B.

Mark Spano wrote:
> If the clips to be graded are in other sequences:
>
> Park your playhead on the clip with your correction. Execute the
> command "Grab Still" and it will save a thumbnail of the clip in the
> Gallery. Then you can move to the next sequence/clip and execute
> "Apply Still" for each.
>
> The way I usually do what you want is faster than that, and is when
> all the clips are in one sequence:
>
> In the Color page, make sure you have Clips view enabled (so you see a
> thumbnail for each clip). Do "Select All" so all of the clips have a
> highlight box around them. Deselect the clip you already graded, then
> middle-click that clip - this applies that clip's grade to all of the
> other selected clips.
>
> On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 4:56 PM JBeck <jb30343@windstream.net
> <mailto:jb30343@windstream.net>> wrote:
>
> Sorry about the non Avid content.  I have about 20 clips that I'd like
> to give some quick color correction in Resolve.  I used Resolve a
> little
> bit, years ago but I'm either not remembering something or a pretty
> obvious feature is missing.
>
> I put a clip in a timeline and did the color correction. Since most of
> my clips are similar, I want to save that color correction to the
> equivalent of and Avid bucket so I can apply it to other clips in
> other
> sequences. I'd prefer to do one clip per timeline but I'd settle for
> stringing them all together and using something that would apply the
> current correction to the next clip in the timeline.
>
> This has to be super simple, right?  Many Thanks and happy
> holidays.  --J.B.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>




-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#136395): https://groups.io/g/Avid-L2/message/136395
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/103375801/2971402
Group Owner: Avid-L2+owner@groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://groups.io/g/Avid-L2/leave/5759084/2971402/1548653033/xyzzy [administrator242.death@blogger.com]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment