Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: Simple Resolve Question

If the clips to be graded are in other sequences:

Park your playhead on the clip with your correction. Execute the command "Grab Still" and it will save a thumbnail of the clip in the Gallery. Then you can move to the next sequence/clip and execute "Apply Still" for each.

The way I usually do what you want is faster than that, and is when all the clips are in one sequence:

In the Color page, make sure you have Clips view enabled (so you see a thumbnail for each clip). Do "Select All" so all of the clips have a highlight box around them. Deselect the clip you already graded, then middle-click that clip - this applies that clip's grade to all of the other selected clips.

On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 4:56 PM JBeck <jb30343@windstream.net> wrote:
Sorry about the non Avid content.  I have about 20 clips that I'd like
to give some quick color correction in Resolve.  I used Resolve a little
bit, years ago but I'm either not remembering something or a pretty
obvious feature is missing.

I put a clip in a timeline and did the color correction.  Since most of
my clips are similar, I want to save that color correction to the
equivalent of and Avid bucket so I can apply it to other clips in other
sequences. I'd prefer to do one clip per timeline but I'd settle for
stringing them all together and using something that would apply the
current correction to the next clip in the timeline.

This has to be super simple, right?  Many Thanks and happy holidays.  --J.B.






_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136394) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment