Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid Dongle on Apple Silicon (M1 + derivates)

This lack of a driver seems too convenient to force even more people into a software license.  I know the business model is better for annual subscriptions that guarantee a continuous stream of revenue but it can't be that difficult to come up with an updated driver.  My Resolve dongle continues to work without the need for any driver that I'm aware of. Insert Heston's line, "I'll give you my dongle when you take it from my cold, dead startup drive.”  ;-)
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135634) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment