Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Deals on Avid Support Renewals, VideoGuys?


When I checked yesterday it was $385 for the perpetual renewal.  My license expires today and I'm torn as I don't want to give it up, but I've been working on Premiere for the last year and a half for work and can't imagine we'll go to Avid any time soon.  ANd with things the way the are $400 in my pocket is a good thing.

Mark


--   --  Mark Santora  http://www.marksantora.com



On 12/30/2020 6:10 PM, John Moore wrote:
Last year IIRC I was able to renew my Avid support contracts for $299.00 saving 100 bucks.  Is VideoGuys still offering that?  I checked the site and didn't see the same price.  I've emailed them and will call tomorrow to check.  Anybody know if VideoGuys is still the best deal?

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment