Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] 10gbe nic recommendation for Z820 - more details

At this juncture I open to either fiber or copper connectivity at the Z820. 

I'll be adding an SFP+ ported switch which gives me the flexibility to use fiber or 10GBASE-T transceivers, or Direct Attach Copper cables as needed.  I have plenty of 1000BASE-T transceivers on hand for legacy devices.

I'm looking for personal experiences from Z820 Avid users on what 10gbe NIC worked well for them.  That's where I'm coming up short.  There just doesn't seem to be much chat about that.

Cheers,
Karl Knowles
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134908) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment