Saturday, July 4, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] New title tool

I just started a low-stress job last week without a firm deadline, but the stress of having to use Titler+ instead of the old Title Tool, which I was still using in early April before 2020 was released, is getting to me. I've watched the tutorials, but I just can't get it to work consistently. Simple things like selecting the text box and aligning it or animating it into position, which used to take seconds, is now five minutes of cursing.

There's a famous quote misattributed to Albert Einstein: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Well, insanity, thy name is Titler+. I do the same thing over and over; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes I get to perform mindful meditation by staring at a spinning beachball.

I had the choice of doing this new job in Premiere Pro or Media Composer, and now I'm regretting my choice. -- Mark Block
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134608) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment