Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Netflix Open Content Link and download ?s

I've been able to run nPack after installing Python 3.X IIRC.  I'm just not understanding what all the &amps and other gibberish is.  Another show I looked at.  Probably the one below it in the list also had the similar gibberish stuff until the end files.  I'm wondering if that first line, not the directory list at the very top but the one with no modify and size data is some sort of a code vehicle that facilitates downloading.  It seems the &amp gibberish changes length at various points where a directory like text line comes up with ../ or something like that followed by a dotted line.  It's like all the files are separated into groups this way. 

You mentioned parsing.  I assume that's a way to collect various groups of the files.  Still not sure how that works in the scheme of things.  I would have thought I would be using the cp "copy" command and not sync but so far sync is working and the resulting tiff files don't include all the gibberish in the file name.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134628) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment