Saturday, April 25, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] The very slow close

Are you behind a firewall? If so, try to momentarily disable it to see if it it helps.

On 24/04/2020 17:23, Jay Mahavier via groups.io wrote:
I can not say.  I can't predict when it will happen and when it won't.  I've tried monitoring many different things.  Like memory usage, ISIS load, ISIS errors, if the nearline backup is accessing or not, etc. and I just can't predict when it will decide to go wonky on a bin save.  There are times it happens daily, or even more than once in a day.  And then it'll go 5 days without happening.  But when it does it's emotionally exhausting.

Jay


On Apr 24, 2020, at 11:08 AM, Marcel B. <bncrcaxlr@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm asking because I'm on 2018-12-10 and I have had this issue occasionally unless I do manual save before I close anything, including quitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment