Saturday, April 25, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] PBS Frontline

The team worked remarkably well together. I think it helped that Brian Trugilo, and Rick Manoogian were both good editors and not egotistical. Brian was lead editor and we mostly followed his lead. Rick picking up a lot of the slack. At FRONTLINE I'm the supervising editor, so when I wasn't cutting a scene from scratch, I was fielding the notes from the executive and editorial staff at FLN. 

I also had the ”master sequence” while building the show, and made all the exports for review. I did probably the majority of the sound design too, but on occasion I would pass that master off to Brian for music and final picture review. 
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134407) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment