Saturday, March 14, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Whither NAB?

sadly perhaps, I am not a troll, this is really me. (my cell is in my sigline…)
Is it so hard to understand that there is a part or the world that has it's own opinion?
Where did I offend anyone?
Where did I (unlike you) provided any dubious information?
Since when is it prohibited to provide an opinion here?

I stand by my observations about the situation. I do NOT claim to be right about anything.


Bouke

Edit 'B / VideoToolShed.com
van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33
6512 AS  Nijmegen
+31 6 21817248

On 14 Mar 2020, at 15:25, Pat Horridge <pat@horridge.org.uk> wrote:

I can only conclude Bouke's account has been hacked.
And a lunatic has started trolling on his account.
I shall stop following this topic and hope he's able to regain control.

No comments:

Post a Comment