Sunday, March 15, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Whither NAB?

You have NOTHING to apologize for, Luca.



On Mar 15, 2020, at 4:09 AM, luca_gazzolo via Groups.Io <luca_gazzolo=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I did not mean to flame the L2, my apologies. My point was that underestimating this disease is dangerous, and there's no trade show worth putting thousands of lifes at risk.
 
@ Job and Kenton (in order of appearance!) thank You for the kind words.
 
@ Bouke, this is not flu, it is a deadly virus spreading very fast. This is a fact, it's not the media. Everyone is entitled to her/his own opinion, but not all opinions are sensible, nor sensitive. I'm glad You don't claim to be right, and I beg to differ. The World Health Organization questioned the herd immunity approach by the way, the scientist in You can Google for some readings with normal capitalisation from reliable sources.
 
@ John, I feel your pain. Since an upgrade to COVID-20 is in the pipeline I'm saving my mother in law for betatesting prior the release.
 
Regards, Luca

No comments:

Post a Comment