Friday, February 14, 2020

Re: [Avid-L2] Is there a way to improve 8 bit artifacting when rendering to DNX_115?

I have now duplicated the render issue on a trash can mac running MC 2018.12.7.  Given the render issue exactly matches what I see when I change the timeline quality from green 10 bit to green 8 bit I'm thinking that this may be a case where the underlying code seems to decide to turn the timeline quality to 8 bit in the render processing pass.  This is just a guess but given what I'm seeing it seems plausible.

The long threads of the past regarding whether timeline quality effect render quality come to mind.  To be clear I have my timeline quality set to 10 bit green when rendering the safe color to DNX_115.  Oh it's a rockin Friday Night Valentine's Day now.  But I'm not Loving this.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#134039) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment