Friday, November 22, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] Final DCP trouble, now what to do?

No you are not.
I had the same issue. I tried to contact him by phone, email, Twitter and Facebook with no luck.
Now I'm creating my DCPs on Resolve but I really liked FinalDCP.
Let us know if you manage to get him. I'd love to have my licence working again.



On Fri, 22 Nov 2019, 19:17 bouke, <bouke@editb.nl> wrote:
Am I the only one who has trouble with getting into contact with Timm?
(It's a one man band I presume, and I also presume Timm is following the way of the Dodo. Sad, story probably, but in another way I'm a soulmate…)

Too bad, as it was a good product, that I now no longer can run since the machine with the licence had died.
I've toyed with the free DCP stuff from Adobe, but that sucks big time.

Options?


Bouke

Edit 'B / VideoToolShed.com
van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33
6512 AS  Nijmegen
+31 6 21817248

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#133635) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment