Friday, June 7, 2019

[Avid-L2] Surround speakers on EBay

 

Hey,

Just posted the killer surround speakers from our soon-to-be-decommissioned mix room, on eBay. (I use freelance mixers now, who mostly work at home.)

Item #: 153518306793

If you need other items from the mix stage that I haven't posted to eBay yet, let me know what you're looking for.

Huh. It's Friday, I think I'll go in there and 'rock out' before someone hauls these babies away…

gh
----------------------------------------------------
Greg Huson
Chief
Secret Headquarters, Inc
Production / Post Production
Culver City, CA
323 677 2092
www.SecretHQ.com
t @SecretHQinc

__._,_.___

Posted by: Greg Huson <greg@secrethq.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment