Saturday, January 12, 2019

Re: [Avid-L2] Re: Avid Titler+ is seemingly unusable in it's present state?

 

Yes Roger, I have been a lurker for a while but still doing mostly work on Avid across Canada. Mostly for the CBC, but also other broadcasters. I also do a lot of Adobe work now. Again, on my own with my own courses..

I was an Avid Instructor - ACI But they kicked me out because I was not affiliated with an avid authorized educational center. It made no sense to me, I work with fairly high-end people on AVID's every day of the week.. I was an excellent AVID ambassador. So I immediately went and started offering my services as an Adobe trainer. Oddly enough, that side of my business is growing. Still, most of my work is AVID. Media Composer, MediaCentral and MAM.

I am travelling today. So I can't get the beast out and have a look at that question about keyframing position. I have enough trouble just selecting the font, without trying to keep frame it! I suspect all we're going to be able to do is use the effect editor to move the font around the screen. That would kind of makes sense because that's all we could do with the old title tool. Still, I want to have a look and we can compare notes.

Good to hear from you..... more to come!

Paul

__._,_.___

Posted by: paulsampson100@hotmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment