Friday, December 21, 2018

Re: [Avid-L2] OT - LEE MICHAELS "Do You Know What I Mean"

 

Arthur --

I was always a fan Lee Michaels -- Heighty High -- and I saw your Hasbeens video.    Please contact me off-list --

Thanks.

-- Sol

sol-dot-fischler-at-yahoo-dot-com
 





From: "Arthur Springer avidlist@yahoo.com [Avid-L2]" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
To: "Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com" <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 3:22 PM
Subject: [Avid-L2] OT - LEE MICHAELS "Do You Know What I Mean"

 
I'm helping edit and produce my friend Lee Michaels new YouTube channel (Pathetic Hasbeens) which will showcase well known talented musicians. Lee had a big hit song in the early 70s called "Do You Know What I Mean." We've just posted a test clip that you can view at this link.


__._,_.___

Posted by: Sol Fischler <sol.fischler@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment