Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Re: [Avid-L2] Can't mount Nexis workspaces but can see them? Solved

 

I downloaded the 7.9.0.9 which isn't the latest but it's dated back in 2017 and that works.  I can now mount volumes.  I was leery of getting into the 2018 versions given I'm running Avid 8_9_4.  Perhaps that's not an issue.  Does anyone think it would be bad to try the latest version? 

It seems to be working but I could test the latest version.

One curiosity was when I installed the older Nexis Client it required a restart, that seems logical, and it required a restart after uninstalling it.  But when I installed the 7.9.0.9 Nexis Client it didn't prompt for a restart after running the installer.  I restarted any way just out of caution.  Is there something in the new Mac OS's or Nexis Client software that no longer requires a restart after instillation? 

__._,_.___

Posted by: bigfish@pacbell.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment