Saturday, June 23, 2018

[Avid-L2] Re: Finding Unreference Pan and Zoom Stills?

 

Hi John,

One option I just tested is to use a hexeditor/hexviewer tool and search for text strings in the bin (.avb) file.
I found the image file names including the path. They are stored in the order how they appear in the sequence from top to bottom.

Be aware though that the strings are stored in Unicode, so you'll have to set the search option accordingly.

I suggest that you put the sequence in a new bin to simplify the search.

Note: I'm on PC and I used MC Version 6.5.4 for the test.

I you wish you can send  me the .avb file and I can post back the text strings I find.

HTH

Johny
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: jpissinger@nordliicht.lu
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment