Sunday, March 11, 2018

[Avid-L2] New Blue basics?

 

My limited experience in the New Blue world is slowing me down.  I figured out how to add a 2D shadow, I know not that impressive.  Now is there a way to save just the shadow effect so I can apply it to all the other cards in the credits?  I looked but didn't find anything right clicking I saw in the right click pulldown "copy" but it was greyed out while paste was highlighted.  I don't even know if that is an overall function or particular to the shadow layer.

Also I see basic alignment tools for objects but I don't see align to bottom or top like I use in Avid title tool.  Does a function exist in New Blue that will align an object to the bottom of safe title like Avid has?

Has there been any progress with the new title tool or an improved title tool that is simple like title tool is?  IIRC there was mention of something like that coming but I haven't been able to jump on the latest Avid versions due to infrastructure requirements.  I'm on MC 8.9.4 for the first time now on a real project.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment