Thursday, February 15, 2018

[Avid-L2] Some GoPro TC issues

 

I put some GoPro clips through GoPro Studio to remove fisheye, then AMAed them into an AVID project (MC 8.5.5) and transcoded them to DNxHD.

I just noticed while editing that the files don't seem to have any timecode.

When I try to modify the clips to add a start timecode, I am warned there are associated media files and then it cancels the modification with an "Exception:CM_NO_SOURCE" error.

I thought maybe the AMA database was causing trouble so I deleted it but still having problems.

Any reason I shouldn't be able to change the TC on an Avid MXF file? Any suggestions as to how to proceed? I've already done some editing with the files and would naturally prefer to save that work.

Thanks!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Dan McCabe <danlist@bestmail.us>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment