Friday, January 19, 2018

[Avid-L2] After installing MC 8.9.4 I get an error of wrong NitrisDX driver?

 

Mac OS 10.9.5 installing MC8.9.4 I get an error when launching Avid telling me I haver the wrong NitrisDX driver 5.9.0.0 when I need 5.9.2.0 ... 5.9.x.x.  I can't find a download on the downloads page.  When I go to app manager it lists the DXdriver as 6.0 so I'm confused.

I realize mac os 10.9.5 is probably not qualified for mc 8.9.4 so maybe this is the real issue.  Unfortunately checking the current Version matrix I only see mc 2018.1 and 8.10 listed.  The legacy list stops 8.8.4 with no listing of any 8.9.X.

So it says I need driver 5.9.2.0 or greater and I have 6.0 according to app manager.  I successfully installed 10.9.4 on my home system with mac os 10.12.5 but I haven't tried to run my NitrisDX with it, I've just been using my DNxIO with it.

Curious if anybody else has seen this.  I assume the NitrisDX driver is installed when installing MC.
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

this is the Avid-L2

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment